Photo of the Day
This is another example of what you can do with a DIY light tent and desk lamps.
The breakdown: This pineapple was a pain to work with. I had a really hard time getting it to stand up because it wasnt totally flat on the bottom. I tried supporting it with some fishing line, but ended up just using a roll of masking tape on its side as a base and that worked pretty good.
As for the lighting, I used the same light tent next to a window with some desk lamps just like most of my earlier isolated photos.
I boosted the color in Photoshop and cut out the background by using a combination of the magic wand tool and the eraser zoomed in to 200% feathering set to 95%.
I took this shot with the Olympus E-500.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!
This is another example of what you can do with a DIY light tent and desk lamps.The breakdown: This pineapple was a pain to work with. I had a really hard time getting it to stand up because it wasnt totally flat on the bottom. I tried supporting it with some fishing line, but ended up just using a roll of masking tape on its side as a base and that worked pretty good.
As for the lighting, I used the same light tent next to a window with some desk lamps just like most of my earlier isolated photos.
I boosted the color in Photoshop and cut out the background by using a combination of the magic wand tool and the eraser zoomed in to 200% feathering set to 95%.
I took this shot with the Olympus E-500.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.