
I had this idea for "light paintings" I would create "paintings" using different lights and get the image by using a long exposure and moving the light in front of my lens. The idea isnt totally original as I found out after looking around on the web, but I still wanted to give it a shot.
The breakdown: For this shot I turned off all the lights in my studio, stuck my camera on a tripod with a remote trigger, aimed the camera at a black backdrop and stood in front of it with a small flashlight and moved it around to get the design. I used the bulb shooting mode on my camera so I could keep the shutter open for as long as I wanted.
After shooting the image I changed the color in Photoshop.
I took this shot with the Canon 5d with the 24-105mm lens at 58mm, f9 ISO 100.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.