Photo of the Day

This is a good example of what you can do with one light and a reflector.
The breakdown: I shot this on a blue backdrop with one off-camera flashes (a Sunpak 383) on a light stand. For more info on off camera lighting check out strobist.blogspot.com.
I Placed the light directly behind the model facing the model. I triggered the light using a wireless radio trigger and used a big reflector in front of the model to bounce light back onto her face.
I took this shot with the Olympus E-500 at 60mm, f5.6, 1/600 sec, ISO 100.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!

This is a good example of what you can do with one light and a reflector.
The breakdown: I shot this on a blue backdrop with one off-camera flashes (a Sunpak 383) on a light stand. For more info on off camera lighting check out strobist.blogspot.com.
I Placed the light directly behind the model facing the model. I triggered the light using a wireless radio trigger and used a big reflector in front of the model to bounce light back onto her face.
I took this shot with the Olympus E-500 at 60mm, f5.6, 1/600 sec, ISO 100.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.