Photo of the Day

Took this one off the pier in downtown Port Angeles, WA. I dont do a lot of architectural photography, but I did like how this shot came out.
The Breakdown: It was a gray day and because there was nothing really interesting going on with the color I converted it to black & white in Photoshop. I punched up on the contrast so the building would really pop and everything else would just fade into the background.
| Camera: | Olympus E-500 | |
| Exposure: | 0.004 sec (1/250) | |
| Aperture: | f/8 | |
| Focal Length: | 96 mm | |
| ISO Speed: | 100 | |
| Exposure Bias: | 0 EV |
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.