Photo of the Day

Another example of off-camera lighting and using the existing light.
The breakdown: I got this shot with a Canon Speedlite the 430EX and used it handheld off camera via a 3ft ETTL sync cable for a little extra light and so I could shoot at a faster shutterspeed without raising my ISO past 100. I used the diffused light from the sun (it was an overcast day) as my main light.
I took this shot with the Canon 5d with the 24-105mm lens at 105mm, f8 and 200/sec.
For the post production in Photoshop I toned down the bright yellow slide so it didnt overpower the model and punched up the saturation on his blue coat so it would stand out a little more.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!

Another example of off-camera lighting and using the existing light.
The breakdown: I got this shot with a Canon Speedlite the 430EX and used it handheld off camera via a 3ft ETTL sync cable for a little extra light and so I could shoot at a faster shutterspeed without raising my ISO past 100. I used the diffused light from the sun (it was an overcast day) as my main light.
I took this shot with the Canon 5d with the 24-105mm lens at 105mm, f8 and 200/sec.
For the post production in Photoshop I toned down the bright yellow slide so it didnt overpower the model and punched up the saturation on his blue coat so it would stand out a little more.
All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.