Hey guys,
Just a quick update to let you know what is going on. The studio is very close to being finished and we are starting to move equipment in there today. I have been so busy with getting the studio finished it hasnt left time for much else. There are just a few small finishing details to be completed but, it might be another week or two before I can get the help I need to do them. Once everything is done I will post photos of the finished studio and details about what was involved in getting it to that point.
I have also held off on any new POTD's until the studio is done because I just dont have the time but, there will be more again soon.
Thanks!
Here are links to part one and two of this project
http://twcdm.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-photo-studio.html
http://twcdm.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-photo-studio-ii-saga-continues.html
I can't wait to see he results of your hard work on the new studio!
ReplyDeleteJeff Cross / Photographer
www.jeffcrossphoto.com
me too, i also want to have a nice studio..! cheers and good work
ReplyDelete