The Breakdown: This is another one of those shots where the light was really bright and contrasty. I got a few good stock shots with the sun at my back but, I thought it might be cool to flip around and put the sun right behind my subject for some backlighting and this is what I got.
After taking the photo I boosted the contrast and the blacks to get a good silhouette and then tweaked the color to get the sky the way I wanted.
| Camera: |
| Canon EOS 5d
|
| Exposure: |
| 0.003 sec (1/400) |
| Aperture: |
| f/20 |
| Focal Length: |
| 105 mm |
| ISO Speed: |
| 100 |
| Exposure Bias: |
| -1/3 EV |
Here are links to some of the equipment I used to get this shot. If the equipment I used is no longer available I have listed either the newer version or a similar substitute. I no longer use some of the items on this list.
Photoshop CS4
Canon EOS 5d
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
B + W 77mm UV (Ultra Violet) Haze Multi Coated (2C) Glass Filter #010
Canon EOS 5d
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
B + W 77mm UV (Ultra Violet) Haze Multi Coated (2C) Glass Filter #010
I shoot in raw,
organize and review shots in Adobe Bridge,
process raw files in Adobe Camera Raw
and export as .jpeg if im done,
if I need to do more work in Photoshop I export as .tiff,
make final touches in Photoshop,
I add titles, descriptions and keywords in Bridge when im done editing.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.