
Hi all,
The twcdm.com blog is finally online!
Im not much of a blogger, but its time to take a crack at it. I have been working like crazy to give the site (twcdm.com) a much needed face lift and and some cool new features.
The new and improved twcdm.com now includes free stock photos from BigStockPhoto.com, information about the stock sites that I sell my photos on, a page where you can search for stock photos from different sites, and a page where I will be writing Tips, Tricks & Tutorials all having to do with photography and Photoshop.
Hope you enjoy!
Travis
The twcdm.com blog is finally online!
Im not much of a blogger, but its time to take a crack at it. I have been working like crazy to give the site (twcdm.com) a much needed face lift and and some cool new features.
The new and improved twcdm.com now includes free stock photos from BigStockPhoto.com, information about the stock sites that I sell my photos on, a page where you can search for stock photos from different sites, and a page where I will be writing Tips, Tricks & Tutorials all having to do with photography and Photoshop.
Hope you enjoy!
Travis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.